I used to watch this show when I was in the US. It is probably the best show about nothing.. here are some of the quotes that I like.. enjoy reading them
1. I was the best man at the wedding. If I’m the best man, why is she marrying him?
2. It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.
3. What is a date really, but a job interview that lasts all night? The only difference is that in not many job interviews is there a chance you’ll wind up naked.
4. You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, “See if you can blow this out.”
5. Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of freedom.
6. Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them’s making a poop, the other one’s carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge.
7. Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason
8. The Swiss have an interesting army. Five hundred years without a war. Pretty impressive. Also pretty lucky for them. Ever see that little Swiss Army knife they have to fight with? Not much of a weapon there. Corkscrews. Bottle openers. “Come on, buddy, let’s go. You get past me, the guy in back of me, he’s got a spoon. Back off. I’ve got the toe clippers right here.”
9. Seems to me the basic conflict between men and women, sexually, is that men are like firemen. To men, sex is an emergency, and no matter what we’re doing we can be ready in two minutes. Women, on the other hand, are like fire. They’re very exciting, but the conditions have to be exactly right for it to occur.
10. I will never understand why they cook on TV. I can’t smell it. Can’t eat it. Can’t taste it. The end of the show they hold it up to the camera, “Well, here it is. You can’t have any. Thanks for watching. Goodbye.”