Yes, @Trendulkar had almost owned the internet today by trolling Pakistanis during Pakistan v/s Bangladesh match and also after that. He became all Nagarjuna and played the role of One Man Army at trolling. Thought of summarizing the whole trolling process. Here is how it all started:
- Initially, during the match, he started posting some usual quips.
- He started jesting some more jokes further and finally came up with this ultimate photo which was circulated on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp all over the country.
- Further, he gave a clarification about the same:
- When Afridi started hitting as a responsible Pakistani player:
- Meanwhile, he kept on posting some more puns:
- Trolling went on further and Pakistanis had already started abusing him:
- Some more quips:
- .. And, ‘below the belt’ stuff started..
- Here he goes again..
- Trolling continues and on its way to own the internet:
- ..And this:
- When none of the…
View original post 137 more words