Another year has come to an end and as I reflect back on the year that has been, the below moments are something that I have really cherished this year.
- After countless months, days, weeks and hours of searching, we were finally able to buy a house.
- Traveling with the family to Rajasthan for our vacation (something which needs to be done more often)
- Getting a Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 bike
- Dancing with my wife on a slow song at my brother’s engagement
- Moving from an individual contributor role to a management role at work
- Traveling to Bhigwan to do bird photography with my best friends Sid and Rahul
- Chilling out at Agonda Beach with my wife
- Late night drives with bro and wife
- Early morning bike ride with PS
- Anniversary dinner with my wife
There are many more – but these are the top moments in 2014 for me. Hopefully there will be lot of traveling, lot of work, lot of fun and a lot of partying next year.