Found this on Gundee’s blog and decided to take the test.
- Akshay is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
- Akshay is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- Two thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in akshay!
- Akshayicide is the killing of akshay!
- A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and akshay.
- Akshay has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap.
- All shrimp are born as akshay, but gradually mature into females.
- About 100 people choke to death on akshay each year!
- If you lick akshay ten times, you will consume one calorie.
- It’s bad luck for a flag to touch akshay.
I am interested in – do tell me aboutherhimitthem